D'Utama Toastmasters Club conducted a fellowship trip to Bukit Tinggi on the 20th & 21st August 2016.
Toastmaster Lim Bing Yee reveals her cookbook on how to produce a delicious fellowship trip with D'Utama Toastmasters!
D'Utama's Recipe to Chill
2. Fill it up with ten adventurous Toastmasters and a half.
3. Let them eat and chat ensuring they are fed on the hour and every hour!
4. Drink copious amount of peach tea.
5. Dangle a 'Durian' carrot to entice the to go for a short walk.
6. Teach them how to tee off like Tiger woods from Tee Box no.10.
8. Eat, drink, and be merry as we watch our darling Olympic Dato' Lee Chong Wei battle it out. (despite the loss, he's still our champ no matter what)
9. Allow sleeping beauties to retreat to their Land of ZzzZzzzZ while the die-hards take over the balcony to exercise their jaws until 1:00AM!
10. Smile at the three early-risers who arose to see the pinkish ray of sunrise filter across the sky.
11. Take a short walk around Selesa Hill home to see what is around the place.
12. Return to apartment to a flurry of breakfast preparation going on.
13. Ear heartily and get the late-risers (100% males by the way) to finish off food.
14. Chat, chill and chat some more.
16. Sadly pack up and clean up apartment and say 'Bye....till the next time'
17. Head to a famous restaurant for lunch in Bukit Tinggi.
18. Feel totally satisfied with mind and heart filled with delicious "food" for the soul. Adieu kind friends of D'Utama~