Want to know what it takes to win speech contests?
Attend the "Winning Speech Contests" workshop on 25 February 2010 to know the winning methods of speech champions!
Date : 25 February 2010
Time : 7.30pm-10.00pm
Venue : Room 1.08, Kolej Damansara Utama
Siva is a leading trainer in the fields of spoken and written communications, especially in the area of writing and professional presentations. He is particularly skilled in helping professionals such as bankers, engineers, and accountants, who have very specialized skills, to learn to share their knowledge with listeners and readers who do not share the same depth of specialist knowledge.
Siva is a very keen and committed Toastmaster who has been actively involved in Toastmastery for close to 10 years. He has served in various leadership capacities among them:
• District 51 Secretary, which was initially comprised of Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei and Hong Kong
• Asst. Division Governor Marketing for Division C
• Past President for D’Utama Toastmasters Club
He has also been an active participant in speech contests, entering almost every contest without fail, with some high points being the following:
• Division B Evaluation Contest Champion 2007-2008
• Division B International Speech Contest Champion 2005-2006
• Division C Evaluation Contest Champion 1999-2000
What will be covered in the workshop :
1.Features Of Winning Speeches
2. Preparation Tips
* The Importance of Speech Coaches
* Use of Rehearsals
3. Mistakes To Avoid In Contests
Come attend this workshop! You may just emerge champion at the next speech contest!
N.B.: Please note that there will be no regular meeting on 18 February 2010.