I hope you have had a fantastic 2nd meeting of the term under the theme "SHIFTING GEARS"
Thank you to all the role players:
- Chee, Kenny and Yew Choong for an excellent first time job as ASA, Timekeeper & Grammarian respectively.
- Bing for the Teh Tarik Magic
- Siva for the entertaining Table Topics - I had a differing opinion. I felt you delivered the titles crisp & clear.
- Sze Ling for your sense of humour.
- VK, also for your sense of humour.
- Ginger, for graciously accepting the role of the mysterious Ahhhhhhh Counter. You even impressed your colleague.
- P/S: Congratulations on being the BEST TABLE TOPICS speaker.
- Evaluators Kooi Ching, Shi Wei, The President & Siva (for double role).
- P/S: Shi Wei: Happy Birthday! And I voted for you as Best Evaluator.
- And Ivy for your critical assessment. We will need to rethink the use of the lectern - won't we... hmmm.
To the assignment speakers:
- Jo Chung for the WINNING Ice Breaker. You are ready to shift into the next gear!
- Andrew - I agree with Ivy. What made your speech absorbing was that you were passionate.
- You selected a topic which you were comfortable with. That's always a great strategy so that you can concentrate more on skills of communicating the message rather than content of message. More so, I felt you were calm, collected and cool. You can do even better next speech.
- Levin - Man, I like your pacing. Cool, calm, clear. And great eye contact. Teach me teach me.
- Gan - Congratulations on finishing the final part of your HPL.
Good night for now. See you in the next meeting.